Cemetery Crawl 2022
Remnant Stew Podcast, Lamplight Ghost Tours, &
96.6 WOLF Internet Radio: Sundown Halloween
Begins: October 7 | Ends: October 23
HOW IT WORKS
YOU MUST FOLLOW ALL STEPS
- Print a BINGO sheet HERE.
- In order to win you must have pictures to back up each BINGO square. Each picture must include your face or your foot. Do not send photos unless asked to.
- Email a picture of your filled out BINGO sheet along with your full name to StayCurious@RemnantStew.com by midnight on October 23rd.
- No pictures are required at that point but you will be asked for them if your name is drawn as a finalist.
- You may visit as many cemeteries as you like.
- Post a selfie or a video of you in a cemetery to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter with #CemeteryCrawl2022
- Be respectful, stay a fair distance away from any mourners or funerals. Consider leaving to come back later.
- Be respectful of the monuments and leave the cemetery at least as good as you found it...or better. We suggest taking a disposable bag to pick up any trash you see.
- Abide by cemetery rules and if the cemetery is closed then NO TRESPASSING!
- Have fun and enjoy the history!
THIS CONTEST IS A DRAWING. THERE WILL BE A GRAND PRIZE WINNER AND 2 RUNNERS UP. DRAWING WILL BE HELD ON OCTOBER 24TH.
- 1 point for each BINGO—5-in-a-row across, down or diagonal.
- 2 additional points if you complete an X, a cross, or a small square.
- 4 additional points for completing a large square.
- 5 additional points if you fill the board. That’s a total of 27 points!!
- Your name will be entered into the drawing once for each point you get.